An exciting yet practical architecturally designed two bedroom cottage purpose built as the perfect escape for your holiday getaway.
- 2 large bedrooms, 1 King sized bed & 1 queen sized bed
- Panoramic Gold Coast, Hinterland and Ocean views
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- TV, DVD player and portable sound system
- Gas BBQ and outdoor seating on upper balcony
- Attached double carport, Security locked windows
- Washing machine & clothes dryer
- Please do not smoke inside the property
- No pets
This is a BYO or linen hire home.
Located close to ‘Aquila Lodge’ and ‘Point of View’ for your extended family holiday.
– 2 nights off peak $430 plus cleaning $155 – BYO linen
– 7 nights off peak $1180 plus cleaning $155 – BYO linen
– 2 nights peak $500 plus cleaning $155 BYO linen
– 7 nights peak $1750 plus cleaning $155 BYO linen
– 3-6 night rates available on request
– Linen hire $60
Sarah – November 2020
Catherine was lovely helping with changing the accommodation due to the hot weather, the air con was needed. There were fantastic views, it was easy to access; no steep hills to the entry, the house was extremely clean and well appointed, the furnishings were really comfortable, we had a wonderful restful stay.
Tadd – November 2020
As described, magical views, all you need for a few nights break. Home away from home
Steve – January 2020
Grandview is amazing! Four of us (2 couples) stayed and it had plenty of space, was really comfortable and brilliant location and view. Kitchen, lounge and outdoor area was ideal. We would recommend it to anyone.
Haerim – January 2020
Great views but some amenities and furniture (sofa, seats, barbeque, oil, kettle) were unusuable from being so dirty. If cleaners attend to this, it is a fabulous place.
Iveni – December 2019
Honestly, what else can you say other than ‘how about that view’? We found ourselves waking up every morning staring out the window with our coffees in hand. An outstanding property. Absolutely made our holiday. Thank you.
Eden – July 2019
Amazing views from the house. Very convenient location! We went in winter and hoped it wouldnt be cold but the heating is super effective and cosy. We forgot to pack tea towels! Would stay again 🙂
Patricia – July 2019
Great stay, gorgeous view and still reasonably close to the town centre. Heaps of things in the kitchen e.g. pots, pans, glasses etc that make it easy to cook. The bed downstairs is a tad too hard for my liking but that could be easily fixed with a soft mattress cover, and remember to bring tea towels and hand towels when you BYO linen. Thanks for having us and would absolutely stay here again. The view is heaven.
Bridget – May 2019
Loved our stay at ‘grand view’ fantastic views and very comfortable. Nice location, close to the Main Street. Relaxing and quiet, we enjoyed our visit and hope to stay again in the future. Highly recommend!
Dianne – January 2019
We had a wonderful week in this great house with spectacular views down the escarpment to the Gold Coast. Very quiet area (even on New Year’s Eve)! Loved the firm beds. Amazing kitchen with everything you could want. Will come again!
Tracy – January 2019
Lovely home, beautiful views and quiet area. Really enjoyed the break, thanks.