Terms and Conditions
- Deposit is refundable for cancellation by guests up to 21 days prior to arrival with a cancellation fee of 15% of the total deposit plus the booking fee. Prior to less than 14 days full payment will be forfeited. For late cancellations caused by the client full tariff must be paid unless re-let by us for the full term of the booking.
- Deposit of 50% is required to confirm the booking. Payment of the rental deposit amount constitutes the clients acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Balance must be received a minimum 14 days prior to arrival.
- At no time during the occupancy by the tenant shall the number of persons residing overnight exceed the number of beds. Each holiday property is equipped for a specific number of guests. It is against Health Department regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them. No mattresses’, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. If a property is reported to be over loaded, the tenants will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund made.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED, unless otherwise stated. However, arrangements can be made for the hiring of linen.
- The tenancy commences at 2pm on the arrival date and expires 10am on the departure date.
- Our staff will describe the premises, position and furnishings to the best of their ability and in good faith. No responsibility or refunds for alleged mis-description can be accepted.
- No provision can or will be made for the relocation other than on the basis that the full rental for dates booked is paid and full rental on a new premises is paid prior to occupancy. Tenants must accept premises “as booked” and cannot be relocated.
- All properties under Professionals Real Estate are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and / or malfunction of appliances and inclusions there is no obligation from the owner or Professionals Real Estate to compensate or discount your accommodation.
- Properties must be vacated by 10am SHARP on the day of departure to allow cleaning to proceed for the incoming tenant. Failure to vacate at the required time will incur a penalty equivalent to one night’s accommodation.
- Tariffs quoted are correct at the time of booking but are subject to change.
- PLEASE NOTE- we accept bank transfer, cheque or VISA and MASTERCARD to pay for your accommodation. Please note that if you pay by credit card a credit card handling fee of 4% of the amount paid will be charged on top, and Payment Card data Security standards, (PCI DSS) require you to provide our office with a photocopy of your credit card and drivers licence for security purposes.
- If keys are broken or lost, all keys must be charged at the expense of the holiday tenant.
- Tenants already in occupancy requiring a key from a representative from this office after hours will be charged a call out fee of $75.00.
- All breakages and damage must be paid for or replaced by the tenant. It is the tenants responsibility to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition upon departure. Excessive cleaning will attract a fee of $50 per extra hour.
- In the event of the property being offered for sale the tenant agrees to allow the owner, or his agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers, during reasonable hours by appointment. Inspections on Saturday and Sunday will not be permitted.
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED unless otherwise stated.
- No responsibility is accepted by either the agent or the landlord for the tenants’ personal property left on the premises. Left items- if requested we will endeavour to recover and return items of value inadvertently left in your holiday property, but take absolutely no responsibility for recovery and return. Postage, packaging and the cost of sending out a staff member to search for the item will need to be paid in advance: a minimum cost of $20 applies. Low value items will be held at the office for 2 weeks and if not claimed will be disposed of.
- A security deposit of $500 is applicable on all bookings. This is payable by credit card. Please note that no money will be charged to your credit card details unless we need to make a claim against your security deposit, which may include, but is not limited to the following: excess cleaning fees, damage or breakages at the property, excess garbage removal, late check out.
- No parties or group events are permitted during your occupancy. The price charged is for domestic use only and the premises may not be used for functions like weddings.
- In the event that your accommodation becomes unavailable through unforeseen circumstances (like, fire, storm, change of ownership, etc.) then Professionals will endeavour to obtain a suitable alternative premises for this tenancy; failing which any moneys paid are to be refunded to the tenant.
Deposit is refundable for cancellation by guests up to 21 days prior to arrival with a cancellation fee of 15% of the total deposit plus the booking fee. Prior to less than 14 days full payment will be forfeited. For late cancellations caused by the client full tariff must be paid unless re-let by us for the full term of the booking.