Third night free!
Timeless warmth and character
Pinelands is an original mountain farmhouse from 1940 tucked away in desirable Old Eagle Heights.
– Spacious open plan lounge/family area with handsome open fireplace
– Light and comfortable library/sitting room
– Formal dining room with antique slow combustion heater
– Very large casual entertainment living room
– Four bedrooms
– Two bathrooms and toilets
– In-ground saltwater swimming pool
Only a short stroll to all the attractions of Gallery Walk’s cafes, galleries and boutiques. In the other direction, just around the corner is Eagle Heights shopping centre where there is a supermarket, bakery, bottle shop, butcher, pharmacy, medical and dental practices. Pinelands is not a fussy or pretentious property, it has been renovated and extended to accommodate cheerful, relaxed family living where you can feel comfortable to put your feet up when you get home and enjoy the warm, welcoming ambience.
3 nights $2000 including linen.